Flex Hoof Boots,
innovative hoof boots for Barefoot Horses from Finland
Our goal is to offer light and sleek hoof boots, comfortable for the horse to wear and easy to the owner to use.
We want to offer a boot which improves the health of your horse’s hooves every step of the way.
We don’t mind if they look classy too!
Flex Hoof Boots
Classy and Comfortable
Made in Finland
Your horse will tell the difference!
Video of our wonderful French sponsor Léa and her horse Blue with Flex Boots!
- Flex Hoof Boots offer a perfect way to accustom your horse to a barefoot life, step by step
- Flex Hoof Boots is a great boot to train a young horse to be ridden and driven, since they can still feel the ground, which is essential to the pray animal, and be sure footed with out making the feet numb
- Flex Hoof Boots work in the same way than human barefoot shoes
Benefits and features that your horse will achieve when using Flex Hoof Boots:
- effectively dampen the impact of rocks and hard terrain while still allowing the horse to feel the shapes and structure of the terrain under the hoof, which is vital for the pray animal
- allow the hoof mechanism to work perfectly
- offer great grip in all circumstanses
- with totally healthy hooves: use Flex boots to protect the hooves from excessive wear
- with hooves that are a bit sore when riding in hard surfaces: use Flex boots with FlexPad EVA or FlexPad KEVLAR
- use Flex boots as traditional hoof boots: put them on while exercising (groundwork, all disciplines of riding, driving and so on)
- use FlexGlue ON boots 24/7 when needed (recommended max 7 days at the time)
- use Flex boots in icy paddocks or any other occasion when your horse needs extra protection. In these situations, you may want to consider using bell boots to protect Flex boots from damages
- to get most out of your Flex boots, please read our FAQ, Blog and Product info
- Unique design
- Affordable and high quality
- Flexible adjusting system for many shapes of hooves
- Durable but soft TPU (thermoplastic urethane)
- Easy to put on, easy to take off
- No velcro, no cables
- Flexible boot all the way to the sole
- Sole is flexible in all directions
- Flexible fitting range
- Great drainage
- Fits on many shapes of hooves
- Wear it like traditional hoof boots or glue on boot
- Protective changeable neoprene gaiter that comes in many beautiful colors
- 4 different strap colors
- Ready-made places for ice studs
- Easy maintenance, TPU does not absorb water (use water or water and mild soap for washing)
- Registered design
Team Flex Hoof Boots wishes you and your horse comfortable rides!
We are constantly developing our website to offer you more information about Flex Hoof Boots. If you have any queastions about your boots, that you can not find from our website, please contact us by email.